How can I Manage Notifications from particular Channel
You can change the behavior of notifications for channels where you are a member. By default, a channel notifies you whenever someone mentions you or uses the @all mention.
These options are on the channel notifications tab:
- Disable Notifications: Disable all notifications for the channel.
- Audio: Select whether the channel will emit a sound whenever someone mentions you or posts a message in that channel. The sound played can be customized.
- Desktop: Controls notification behavior when using any desktop app or browser.
- Mobile: Controls push notification behavior when using any mobile app.
- Email: Set whether an email sends whenever someone mentions you or posts a message, or disable email notifications.
- Unread Room Status: Control whether the channel on the channel list highlights when there is a new message or mention.
- Unread Tray Icon: Controls whether the tray icon highlights when there are new messages or mentions on the current channel.